Rules of Animal drawn Vehicles
When you are driving an animal drawn vehicle on the road you must:keep to the left;
- do not carry any thing which can affect your balance
- do not carry improper load which can affect other traffic
- use red flag on the edges of improper load at day light and utilize red light at the
edges of improper load at night
- carry a lamp or light with you at night
- use reflectors on your vehicle at all sides
- before turning give a clear arm signal
- before over taking look behind to make sure it is safe
- keep safe distance from the vehicle in front
- never overtake from left side
- do not sleep on animal drawn vehicle
- obey all traffic rules.Rules for Motorcyclists
13. Before riding on your motorcycle, you should check:
14. If all above mentioned things are OK then you must:
1- wear a protective helmet;
2- also insist that your pillion passenger wears a helmet.
3- wear strong boots, gloves and suitable clothing which will protect in case you fall.
a. not carry more than one passenger and he/she must sit on a proper seat and should keep both feet on the footrests.
b. not drive between the vehicles;
c. use side mirrors for rear view;
d. not do one wheeling;
e. always keep to the left.
f. keep both hands on the handlebars;
g. not carry any thing which can affect your balance;
h. not wear such type of clothes which can affect movement of wheels or chain;
i. keep safe distance from front vehicle ;
j. obey all the traffic rules and signals.